Monday, May 30, 2005

iPod

WOW. I got my iPod this morning, and have spent most of the day / night listening, and configuring, and I like it.

I configured it first on a windows 2000 machine at work, installed drivers and stuff (probably didn't need to) and all was great.

Back at home it appears as a drive under windows XP, I downloaded the iPod updater and iTunes, but haven't installed either. Instead I'm relying on the default windows drivers, and Ephpod software to synchronise it. At first I thought I'd use Windows Media Player (my fav player) to synch it, and indeed, it looked like it was going to work. But I should have known better, it transferred the files to a folder called "Music" on the iPod. Fat lot of use that was.

Anyhow, Ephpod solved all the problems. All now up to date, and looking great.

Now, where are all the hacks......?

No comments: