Friday, March 28, 2014

Kitesurfing - Friday 28th March 2014

I got to Benone just after an early exit to work, so I was there for about 4:20. It was blowing about 25 on my wind meter, so I set up the 9. However, after a couple of runs showed me that it was too small. The 12 was too big, but I'd rather be overpowered than underpowered.

It was a great session, long flats, nice waves. The only funny thing was the direction was East, which meant I was going the opposite way to normal, but it was still good practice, and it meant that I was able to ride a little toeside out over the breaking waves.

The water is still cold, and it felt even colder when I took my wetsuit socks off, feet were freezing, but at least I could feel the board. I really don't like having something on my feet, I find it very tricky.

No comments: