I went to Benone, got set up and went out on the 9, the only kite I have. It was ok sometimes, but mainly underpowered, so I decided to cut my losses and head to Castlerock where there is usually more wind. Not today. And there was that horrible foam everywhere too.
So, back to Benone, got the two kites out, and managed to replace the broken pulley on the 12 with one of the working ones from the 9.
Headed out, and the kite was steering to the side, had to immediately come back in and change the knot on the blue line that I shortened last night.
By this time my lunchtime was almost gone, so a quick scoot out on the water, few jumps, some toeside, nice carving turns and packed up.
Long time at the beach(es) short time on the water. Perfect conditions again. Was wondering half way through if they would sack me if I just didn't turn in for the afternoon. Decided not to find out.